July is one of the busiest months in Nha Trang. There are so many things going on in the city throughout the month!
- An early Saturday morning beach yoga session- soak up the peaceful atmosphere of the beautiful Nha Trang bay. Free for California Fitness members and InterContinental guests
- Jazz and tapas night every Saturday at Altitude, 7pm-11pm. Tapas starting from 95.000vnd.
July 1st-July 4th: Skylight Nha Trang; an amazing line up to celebrate their 2nd year anniversary!
July 4th: LIVINcollective; Red, White and Brews. Buy one get one free on craft beer all day! With the introduction of 2 new craft beers, East West Brewery and Saigon Cider, it’s an offer that’s hard to refuse!
July 4th: Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa; Independence Day Themed Buffet. Priced at only 639.000vnd per person including beer/ soft drinks and with lots of American dishes such as turkey and roast ham!
July 10th-16th: Novotel Nha Trang; Indochina Food Festival. Novotel and its guest-chef, Moon brings the Indochina Food Festival to Nha Trang to spice up your summer holidays. The event extends to 3 parts and runs between 10th and 16th July.
- July 10th, 5pm till 7pm at Le Bar, the lobby. Guest-chef, Moon, will introduce her Indochina food which has inspired her since the beginning of her career around the world, 250.000vnd nett.
- The Indochina Buffet Dinners: The SQUARE restaurant. Presenting over 40 dishes including chef Moon’s "must-try" signature dishes. 577,000VNDnett per person.
- July 15th, 11am to 1pm, Cooking Class. Chef Moon will be presenting how to cook 3 Indochina dishes; Laos Beef Salad, Pad Thai Gong and the Mango Sticky Rice, 500,000vnd per person.
July 29th: LIVINcollective Kitchen Takeover- Pop Up Kitchen- Japanese Matsuri Edition. After the success of their previous Mexican kitchen takeover this one is not to be missed!
July 29th: Sailing Club and California Fitness Zumba Beach Party, 9.30pm